Thursday, December 2, 2010

cepat siap

yesterday's snow was not as heavy as today. but we managed to capture some pictures. for future memories. i'll show it to my kids and grand kids one day.

the scarf was given by akma



after sengih and botak left for school, only me and DrNotts were at home. while watching tv and doing our work at the same time, suddenly DrNotts said to me with the energetic voice, "cepat siap, snow tengah turun tu. jom ambil gambar kat belakang."

so we did!


i wonder why my face looked sooooo round!

it feels like i gained tonnes of weight. lets blame the autumn-winter and the coldness for the craving of food all the time!

2 comments:

lalink7 said...

mcm cite koreaaa wooo...nampak snoww turunn....it melt me..woooooooohoooooo

aliaaroslan said...

ha, tau takpe. kumpul duit, tahun depan datang eh..