Lama dah berniat nak buat cake ni. Siap beli ramikens dari aunti jee lagi.
Last week buat seround. Tapi sebab biar lama sangat dalam ramikens lepas dah masak tu, chocolate tengah dia pun masak sekali. So takdelah lava melelehnyaaa.
Kali ni dah pandai adjust masa dan terus keluarkan cake tu dari ramikens 2 minit lepas keluar dari oven. Tapi, terlebih panas pulak, so agak hitam di situ. Tapi, rasa totappp sama. Yeah, berjaya!
Aku pakai recipe di sini. Boleh tengok video dia sekali.
Ni yang aku punya version, ada alter here and there...
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate – chop, if thick (aku guna 60gram)
- 4 Tbs. unsalted butter – cut into small cubes
- 3 Tbs. all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ½ cup cups confectioner’s sugar, plus more for dusting (also known as icing sugar or powdered sugar)
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg – room temperature
- 1 egg yolk – room temperature
- 2 – 4 ounce custard ramekins – 2 inches deep
- Whipped cream and/or ice cream – optional (tak letak sebab tak sabar nak makan)
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries, for garnish – optional (tak letak sebab takde)
- Note: I created the recipe so that it can be increased by servings of 2 very easily. (I did not create this recipe, saya hanya ikut sahaja =)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. (Saya letak pada 180 darjah celcius)
- Grease 2 ramekins with non-stick spray or butter and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate into a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high, until butter and chocolate melt. Whisk to combine. Mixture should be completely melted and very smooth.
- Sift the sugar into the melted chocolate mixture, add the salt and whisk together, until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, lightly whisk together the egg(s), egg yolk(s) and vanilla extract.
- Gradually whisk the egg mixture into the chocolate. Mix, until thoroughly combined.
- Sift the flour into the chocolate mixture and mix gently to combine, just until the flour disappears. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Evenly pour the batter into ramekins and bake for about 13-15 minutes, until edges are set and center is soft. Mine were perfect at 14 minutes, but ovens vary. Allow to cool for a minute or two, before handling. (Saya keluarkan pada minit ke-12 sebab dah berasap)
- Run a knife or thin metal spatula around the edge of each ramekin to loosen. Holding the ramekin with a dish towel or pot holder, invert it onto the serving plate. Dust cakes with powdered sugar, if desired. My favorite way to serve these is with a fanned strawberry or several raspberries, a few tiny scoops of vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream, chocolate shavings and spring of mint on top of each cake. Then I drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the ice cream and on the plate. Beautiful and delicious! Enjoy! (Saya tunggu 2 minit, keluarkan dari remikens dan terus zas potong!)