Sunday, March 16, 2014

the sun is out...

Syukur Alhamdulillah, the sun is out. Yesterday morning I woke up a bit late and as I walked slowly and sleepily to the living hall, I saw a bright shine into the house. Wow, I can see the sky and cloud clearly. It was a perfect day if I want to do my laundry but I already did them the day before. So, I just opened up the sliding door and a strong breez coming into the house. Syukur... there was no more bad haze smell.

This early morning as I woke up for subuh and went into the toilet for wudhu, I can smell a strong smoke. I thought it was just the haze coming back. After performing my subuh and went back to a little nap, I woke up and as usual went to the living hall to open up the sliding door. And, it was raining, Alhamdulillah. The rain kept on going on until just not and from social network I can see that most parts of Malaysia are having so too. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah...

0 comments: