Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday... today...

Of course it's Friday. What other day could it be?

This morning, mother and the kids headed to Semua House, KL. Mother said that she wants to go to one of the blouse shop in there. The kids, Mamat, Widad and Alim are on semester break and school holiday so they accompanied her there.

Here in the office, I got to prepare 6 teaching files. There will be an ISO internal audit on 10 & 11 June and definitely they are going to look at the teaching files first on the list. Then I have to prepare another research paper to be submitted and published. I'll try to finish those by today.

Tomorrow, another long day will be. I have to be on duty at the Napei Education Fair in Midvalley Exhibition Centre. If you are there, do stop by at IUKL booth and say hi to me =)


P/s: mother bought another "Pengantin" magazine. Anybody wants to offer their son / brother / cucu lelaki to me? kwang kwang kwangggg

0 comments: